• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded Dragon Nerding Out With Me

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Don't let Em lie to you. You are nuts ;). There was never a really cool person out there who wasn't just a bit insane... of course... I do have to in good conscience say that I wouldn't handle a BD like that, I would worry too much about hurting them. Loved the sea shell bra! LOL!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Very funny video! Looks like you guys have a whole lot of fun just hanging out!

Emily

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Don't let Em lie to you. You are nuts ;). There was never a really cool person out there who wasn't just a bit insane... of course... I do have to in good conscience say that I wouldn't handle a BD like that, I would worry too much about hurting them. Loved the sea shell bra! LOL!
LOL Diddy is pretty hardy. H'es jumped off the top of the staircase, from people's shoulders....he's crazy. lololol

Emily

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Nonetheless I handle him a lot softer than it looks. TRUST ME. He's the third bearded dragon I've had. I got this.:p Plus, he has to be manhandled sometimes because he's a spoiled brat. ;P

Troy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
OMG, This was drop dead funny. The Beardie is thinking to itself " This girl is crazy " <-- Katt Williams voice.

Latest posts