• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded Dragon Icons For Your Windows Desktop Shortcuts

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was looking for some Bearded Dragon Icons for my BD forum shortcuts a while back, but couldn't find any ... So I made some 64x64 'ico' files & thought I would share them ...

Sunning.ico
"CLICK ME!"

DinahArrow015.ico
"CLICK ME!"

Arrow.ico
"CLICK ME!"

Demonicus%20(AKA%20-%20Demon)-0007.ico
"CLICK ME!"

Bath%20Time%20%26%20Weigh%20In%20004.ico
"CLICK ME!"

NitroSandyShedding005.ico
"CLICK ME!"

Nitro292.ico
"CLICK ME!"

DinahArrow135.ico
"CLICK ME!"

Nitro!%20106%20(800%20x%20591).ico
"CLICK ME!"

Mixed%20Dragons%20014a.ico
"CLICK ME!"

For those that may be interested in using them & are not familiar with the procedure, here it is in a nutshell ~~~
  • Click on the 'Click Me!' beside the Icon of your choice
  • Save to the directory of your choice, being sure that it is saved as an '.ico' file.
  • Go to the shortcut on your Desktop that you would like to use the Icon for & 'right click' it, choose 'Properties', then choose 'Change Icon', then 'Browse'.
  • Find the directory where you saved the icons that you downloaded, click on the Icon of your choice.
  • Click 'OK', then 'APPLY', then 'OK'
  • Done Deal!
More Icons made properly, with multiple sizes embedded, thought I would share them also ...

DSCF1051a.ico
"CLICK ME!"

DSCF1039.ico
"CLICK ME!"

DSCF1045.ico
"CLICK ME!"

DSCF1051.ico
"CLICK ME!"

Demon%20%20%20(1).ico
"CLICK ME!"

Enjoy,

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
More with several sizes embedded ...

Demon%20%20(5).ico
"CLICK ME!"

Demon%20%20(2).ico
"CLICK ME!"

Demon%20%20(3).ico
"CLICK ME!"

Demon%20%20(4).ico
"CLICK ME!"

Demon%20%20(6).ico
"CLICK ME!"

Demon%20%20(7).ico
"CLICK ME!"

For those that may be interested in using them & are not familiar with the procedure, here it is in a nutshell ~~~
  • Click on the 'Click Me!' beside the Icon of your choice
  • Save to the directory of your choice, being sure that it is saved as an '.ico' file.
  • Go to the shortcut on your Desktop that you would like to use the Icon for & 'right click' it, choose 'Properties', then choose 'Change Icon', then 'Browse'.
  • Find the directory where you saved the icons that you downloaded, click on the Icon of your choice.
  • Click 'OK', then 'APPLY', then 'OK'
  • Done Deal!
Enjoy!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Nope :( I still go into my email every time to get the location of the forum lol laziness...

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just giving this a 'Bump' for some of the Newcomers that may be interested.

Nope :( I still go into my email every time to get the location of the forum lol laziness...
Lol - I don't know if I would call that lazy ;), I think I would call it doing it the hard way ...

When all you need to do is Bookmark the site, then when on the site make the window to it's smaller version, go to your bookmarks\favorites & then drag it to anyplace on the desktop. You will now have a shortcut on your desktop that you just have to click (or double click, depending on your settings) on to the go the site. Much easier than the email thing ;) .

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
These look great!,,,Tried one on my desktop and wouldn't work per the instructions on my Win7 machine but I think all I have to do is move the file into my system icons file to get it working...will try that after while and let ya kno:)

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Got them working! moved them to sys icon folder and worked then went back and tried it again using your instructions above and worked so first go round must have been a glitch on my system:)

Latest posts