• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded Dragon Gex vet bills campaign ^_^

Neko

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone!

The reason for this post is because recently a friend of mine was hit hard with unexpected vet bills for his Bearded Dragon, Gex. Money has always been tight, but I know that he'll do whatever it takes for his little dude. This absolutely crushes me as I feel rather helpless myself, unable to fully help out with the financial situation. To try and help alleviate some of this stress I decided to start a GoFundMe campaign ^_^ If I am even able to raise half the amount I've listed that should be enough to reduce his financial burden.

Any and all donations are welcome! Even as little as $1 if that is all that can be spared. I would also appreciate shares in place of donations :) Thanks in advance for taking the time to read through all this and thanks in advance for donating and/or sharing if you do!

Campaign link: http://www.gofundme.com/36wclo

PS: If posting this here is not allowed, please feel free to remove it from the forums, or let me know and I will take it down (if I'm able to).

Latest posts