• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded Dragon Enclosure Fundraiser (Please Read)

luke novak

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a seven-month-old bearded dragon who is still stuck in his original 20-gallon starter kit. From my search, I constantly find myself not being able to afford an upgrade. Between the lighting and the more substrate to the tank itself. I am desperately asking for your help. I have set up a GoFundMe that will go directly to purchasing Thor a new home. If you can not donate I ask you to share it around. Post it anywhere you can. I will be doing the same. I do not know if this is right coming out and asking you all but I am out of options. Thor is starting to get anxious in his cage as he grows bigger and I love him so much I do not want to have to give him up to someone who can upgrade his set up. Thank you for your time reading this and I will drop the link right below.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/7y2bdd-p...edium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

Latest posts