• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded Dragon Eggs

Mystic714

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello

I have had my girl Cora for a year and half. She was at my local reptile store she was brought back because her owner did not want her any longer she was around 1.5-2. Her previous owners kept her in a 10 gallon tank. She now is in a 40 ( I plan on upgrading it soon to a larger tanks) She has all the correct lighting, not black lights or coils. UVA/UVB and a heating lamp. Her tank is just about perfect as I can get it Back in October she laid her first round of infertile eggs. There was a lot about 15. Looked it up seemed normal didn't worry. Then a month maybe less she laid about 10. Since October every few weeks she is laying eggs, but the amount has slowed down. Yesterday she only laid one. It seems like every few weeks she is laying at least one egg. Is this normal and is this a monthly thing? The week before she lays them she doesn't have any interest in eating, she can go days without wanting food. Any kind of food even her favorite blueberries. Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on this. Just wondering if this is going to be every month thing.

Zontar’s Mom

Juvenile Dragon
https://reptile.guide/how-many-eggs-do-bearded-dragons-lay/
Hi mystic I found this link if it can help.
I have had my girl Cora for a year and half. She was at my local reptile store she was brought back because her owner did not want her any longer she was around 1.5-2. Her previous owners kept her in a 10 gallon tank. She now is in a 40 ( I plan on upgrading it soon to a larger tanks) She has all the correct lighting, not black lights or coils. UVA/UVB and a heating lamp. Her tank is just about perfect as I can get it Back in October she laid her first round of infertile eggs. There was a lot about 15. Looked it up seemed normal didn't worry. Then a month maybe less she laid about 10. Since October every few weeks she is laying eggs, but the amount has slowed down. Yesterday she only laid one. It seems like every few weeks she is laying at least one egg. Is this normal and is this a monthly thing? The week before she lays them she doesn't have any interest in eating, she can go days without wanting food. Any kind of food even her favorite blueberries. Just

Latest posts