• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

lucie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi! I keep multiple reptiles, but my question today is about Mushu, my rescue bearded dragon. It’s been a year since I’ve had her and she is definitely healthy, and has all of the right requirements for her enclosure. I am currently super chronically ill, so for the past 8 months I have only been able to hold her for 30 minutes to an hour a day. She is constantly scratching at the glass and rubbing her nose in it to the point where she has now rubbed off three scales (I am currently treating them). Any tips on how I could get her to stop and entertain her? I k is that some people don’t believe that they have the mental capacity to be bored, but any answers would help, thanks!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They get bored really easily. Are like toddlers in a sense. TV. I found out that they love to watch TV. Maya loves his shows and it can range from cartoons to detective shows.

lucie

Bearded Dragon Egg
They get bored really easily. Are like toddlers in a sense. TV. I found out that they love to watch TV. Maya loves his shows and it can range from cartoons to detective shows.
I’ll try that, but anything I could like put in her enclosure to entertain her when I’m not around?

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Both of my males love to look out windows, watching TV, they also are in our living room so they watch us and our cats/dog...I also have a room that they 1 at a time can run around in that is a safe room and I have a UVB set up in there for them to warm up...

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Both of my males love to look out windows, watching TV, they also are in our living room so they watch us and our cats/dog...I also have a room that they 1 at a time can run around in that is a safe room and I have a UVB set up in there for them to warm up...

They love windows.

lucie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you all for your suggestions! I put a dinosaur figurine in there with her and she just stared at it for like fifteen minutes tilting her head, it was adorable. Then she attacked it. As long as it entertains her. And unfortunately her cage is massive and to hard to move near a window, so I guess when I’m home I’ll let her sit there (supervised obviously)

beardieX0

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
She could be trying to lay unfirtilized eggs as well. Maybe try to put a moist sand box in there?

Latest posts