• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded dragon behavior

misskatie

Juvenile Dragon
Hi guys! I was curious if anyone else's dragon close one on when they are in their bath or just hanging out with you. What does it mean? I did some google searches and found a lot if different answers just curious what everyone's opinion is :)

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ummm sorry - what do you mean "close one on" ?

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Hi guys! I was curious if anyone else's dragon close one on when they are in their bath or just hanging out with you. What does it mean? I did some google searches and found a lot if different answers just curious what everyone's opinion is :)
Did u mean closes 1 eye?

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yes sorry I was using my iPhone...autocorrect gotta love it
Thats ok i got the jist hehe. Yeh its.normal to shut 1 eye but y they do it i have no idea. Its perfectly normal tho newt to worry bout. ;)

misskatie

Juvenile Dragon
I was just curious what it meant if it meant anything at all I googled it and I got everything from they are stressed and may burst into flames lol to they are just relaxing and enjoying life

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I was just curious what it meant if it meant anything at all I googled it and I got everything from they are stressed and may burst into flames lol to they are just relaxing and enjoying life
Id say the relaxing :)

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Its probably just him relaxing in my opinion. that said im about as much a newbie as you can get so hopefully its hust the relaxing.

Latest posts