• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded dragon age?

shunter

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi! I aquired a beardie a little while ago and I'm unsure of his age.. I saw some people using the beardies length to figure out how old they are?
My beardie is 14.5 inches from the tip of his nose to the tip of his tail, and here is a picture: http://i47.tinypic.com/w18fnp.jpg

He is a little sick right now which is why he's so skinny, but I'm just looking to see if anybody can give me a rough estimation :)

Thanks guys!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It would be very difficult to guess the age, seeing that your BD has been ill for some time & may not have grown as it should. But 8-10 months sounds in the ball park.

Pat B

Super Moderator
What is wrong with your beardie? Can someone here help you get him healthy? I would be more concerned with getting my beardie healthy than how old he is.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pat - Just what do you think is happening here that you have posted many times on ... ;)

laughing-so-hard-ag1.gif

shunter

Bearded Dragon Egg
Haha, don't worry, I posted a thread before this one about his health and I've gotten many replies with advice and my little beardie is on the road to recovery :)

Pat B

Super Moderator
Haha, don't worry, I posted a thread before this one about his health and I've gotten many replies with advice and my little beardie is on the road to recovery :)
My apologies....didn't know you had another thread. I never pay attention to the name of who posted. Good to hear your beardie is doing well! :D

Latest posts