• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded dargon Help!

shelbz89

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi my bearded dragon is 6 months old. He is awesome and I'm freaking out. He absolutely hates bath time but it's the only way he will poop sometimes. He has always filled up with hair and expelled it after the bath. But lately he will get black and do this after a bath. Also I think he has been coughing. Please help. He gets superworms, dubai roaches and crickets. (Sometimes he will munch on his mealworms but usually doesnt because they dont move) Only eats kale too. The videos are right after his bath. Also the inside of his mouth isnt pink like usual. Its gray. I know he is changing color as he grows but I'm just concerned.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi my bearded dragon is 6 months old. He is awesome and I'm freaking out. He absolutely hates bath time but it's the only way he will poop sometimes. He has always filled up with hair and expelled it after the bath. But lately he will get black and do this after a bath. Also I think he has been coughing. Please help. He gets superworms, dubai roaches and crickets. (Sometimes he will munch on his mealworms but usually doesnt because they dont move) Only eats kale too. The videos are right after his bath. Also the inside of his mouth isnt pink like usual. Its gray. I know he is changing color as he grows but I'm just concerned.
Video did not post - please go over all the lighting your using- how are you getting surface basking temps? At 6 months the pooping starts to slow down but we want to make sure your lighting is on par along w/ temps

Yvonne G

Administrator
3 Year Member
How does he have access to hair? This is not good. Hair can get wrapped around the intestine.

Latest posts