• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bath Time

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
So Rex is not a big fan of bath time. He knows its coming and decides to scurry up my arm as I lower him into the water. I try my best to gently introduce him to the bath but it seems like every time he won't chill out until he's flailed around a bunch in attempt to escape the sink. Once he realizes the futility he settles down and stares at me the whole time like "GET ME OUTTA HERE". Is it just gonna take repetition to get him to enjoy his bath?

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Most dragons learn to love their bath. There are some that just hate it. Some things to make it more enjoyable, play with him by rubbing his nose or massaging his belly (gently). You can put a towel down on the bottom of your tub so he can get some traction. Make sure the water temp is around 95F. Don't fill it too high until he enjoys it. It should never be higher than his shoulders, but you may want to start having less in there.

Latest posts