• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bad Day just got Worse

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So it was already a bad day since my fish tank is leaking. but now i just found out that i lost my orders to kings bay ga. The detailer was trying to talk me into putting in for 1 year unoccumpanied orders to naples. Damn that im not going to Italy for a year and leaving my wife here. Ill leave the Navy first. I cant get over this bs. 3 weeks ago im told "oh yeah you are a shoe in for those orders" today im told
"sh!t happens why not go to Italy alone for a year"

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Screw that!!That is BS!! WTF!!!! Yea that is because they don't want to go over their! Hell if you where single then I would say go for it! Are their any other orders to be filled else where? Warm perhaps?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i wont find out until november 12 what reopens sad part is i have from nov 12 to nov 20 to make a decision, put in for the orders, and pray i get accepted. if not than i automatically move to needs of the Navy where i basically get screwed and sent werever they want me.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I just still cant get over the fact he literally told me "yeah you will get those orders no problem ill send you your notification of acceptance on the 26th or 27th" then i come in this morning and have a email waiting on me from him so i was excited. open it and boom world crashed on top of me.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sux.........but it could be worse. I can think of alot of remote tours far worse than Naples Italy. I am unsure why it's a remote tour however. No hostile fire, no insurrogate warfare. Has it always been remote?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Its a unaccumpanied tour due to money and thats the only reason. He flat out told me "the Navy will not pay to send an E4 and his wife to Italy because it costs to much but they will send you unaccompanied" i wont do that. If it comes to that im getting out ill go to the army.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ahhhhhhhhhhhh Is it they will send you accompanied if you're an E6?
A/F works differently ironically.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yeah if i was a E6 id go for 3 years with spouse but as an e4 its 1 year unaccompanied

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
that sux. i did a 15 month remote in korea i wasn't happy about.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im gonna fix this
if i cant get orders i like by the time i hit the "needs of the navy" window than im going to use my gaurd 2000 and lock into the southeast least the wont be able to move me out of the country than.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
well negotiation for orders reopens on the 12th of november so i am going to have my fingers crossed hoping for some good orders to be available. Yall wish me lots and lots and lots of luck lol

kizap

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Good luck!! Picking orders is a huge PITA cuz there is hardly anything you want, but the next guy comes in and they will offer him all the great places, one of the many reasons I got out!

Latest posts