• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

BAD BAD Mommy :-((

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Y'all,

Well since we cant get leafy greens here, Pogie has been forced to only get veggies. She hates it.
So today I thought . . . . well, she doesnt eat it anyways, just gives me the evil eye and death glares, I wont give her any salad
today, then maybe she'll appreciate it tomorrow.

So around NOON, she gets up and starts pacing the floor with these sad puppy dog eyes, and I realize OMG shes looking for her salad bowl. :-\

BUT that face, I wish you could see it, made my heart melt and made me feel really bad, so I quickly rushed to the fridge and got some chopped vegs for her. Hope she at least attempts to eat it.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
She's playing you again!!! Mine actually sulk if I don't do what they want me to do!!

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She's playing you again!!! Mine actually sulk if I don't do what they want me to do!!

OH yeah. she definitely played me . . . Its now almost 7PM, and hasnt touched the salad. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ever consider growing your own, Monique?

Yip. Busy with that one. Plants are now about 2cm high . . . .LOL.

The reason for not having any green leafy anything is we had black frost a week or 2 ago, and it wiped out all the farmers crops. So stores/grocers, everybody is out of everything. Fortunately my seeds werent out of the soil when it hit, so they were spared. But only got mustard and rocket here.

Till they grow, or the stores get in from who knows where, cos even the fresh produce market cant get. ITS VEGGIES for P

Latest posts