• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

backgrounds for my viv

Clydora

Bearded Dragon Egg
i'm trying to find a background for emeralds tank. just want one of those cling type ones with a scenery. i have been looking everywhere but can't seem to find anything i like or that fits her tank. its a 40g tank. plus i like to be unique so i don't quite want one that is a typical background of desert and that. i kinda want like a mythical one with dragons or something along that line. can anyone point me in the right direction plz

Clydora

Bearded Dragon Egg
nope i don't know many places online to get reptile supplies and that other than amazon petco and petsmart lol

jeremy green

Hatchling Dragon
There are many sites out there that offer free backgrounds. You can also create your own as well, which is what I did. Simply type the type of background you want in goodle and there you have it.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am pretty sure she is looking for a background for her BDs enclosure, not her desktop ;).

Latest posts