• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Background Options

lenglish27

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Our first dragon will be here next week. What do yall use for backgrounds? We have a 40 gallon breeder tank. I ordered that cheap foam exo terra rock background. Needless to say I wasn't very happy with it. What are some other options for me ??? Thanks for the help !!!!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They sell a cork type background, desert like background, or you can use a bamboo type one.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Just remember whatever background you use, if you feed inside your tank the insects can and will get behind it.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Ueh like patsy sed they can n will hide we had.crix in the.bak of Boris viv for months n.we cudnt get them. Until one nite my bf put the loght on them just to check b4 we went bed n.tjere they wjere 2 of them n they where.huge.

Latest posts