• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Background adhesive

Kathy_D

Hatchling Dragon
My little Heihei was getting distressed by her reflection on the glass of the tank she is in so we got a background for the back and sides. I used regular double sided tape to adhere it, but the back, particularly by the basking bulb, kept falling. I then got a stronger adhesive tape (the kind used for putting plastic over the windows) and it works way better, but I am still finding that the corner occasionally comes down some. I realize that the heat from the basking lamp is loosening the adhesive, so my question is what do you use to adhere the background to the back of the enclosure?

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i don't know what is on my background - it was a peel and stick so I didn't have to use anything. you may be able to get a spray adhesive like what is used for crafts - ?

Bbuck30

Bearded Dragon Egg
There is a spray adhesive can't remember the name but I worked in a aquarium shop for 6 years and we used to sell one £6.50 it was and safe for both fish and reptiles apologies for not been able to remember the name tho

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Latest posts