• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Baby food, which one's best???

kaykayy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi all,
I have a very poorly spyro , took him to the vets yesterday as he hasnt eaten for a week and hes always hiding, also he had a red crystalized bit in the white part of his poop the other day so we took him to the vet yesterday and the vet said he may have a light case of kidney stones, so he had a multi vitamin injection and extra fluid injection and we have to give him antibiotics everyday for 5 days, now the vet said to stay away from crickets for a few days as the protien cud interfere with the stones, he recomended baby food, but my question is, which 1 is best for my poorly beardie??

kaykayy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
He said I can get 1 called 'ellas organic' im gathering I should get 1 with the most green veg n 1 with no meat in it

kaykayy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Cool thank you :) hes just had his antibiotics, was so.upsetting havin to force his mouth open :(