• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

baby beardies

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
I went to the pet shop yesterday to get crickets for Rocky and they had THE smallest baby beardies I have ever seen. They couldn't be more than 3 inches long. They were so adorable, I wanted to take them home! They also had a baby water dragon about 8 inches long, and if he wasn't the cutest thing! HaHa... I have baby fever, reptile style. Just wait until I get a house with more space...

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
You go Natasha... :) If I had the room, I would have a collection. But I would have more BDs than anything else. I also like the Water Dragons and the Leopard Geckos, and Chameleons. But what I would really like to do, is get a collection of native Florida lizards. First I have to down size on my fish tanks considerably.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The only problem with many pets is having the time to spend with them all, unless you are specifically into a collection & not as pets.

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
The only problem with many pets is having the time to spend with them all, unless you are specifically into a collection & not as pets.

Exactly, you see, fish keeping is more of a hobby, fish are not really pets. I need to keep down sizing my tropical fish hobby. While at the same time, spend time with my first BD and see how I do with her, before I move on.

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
well, i don't plan to have a menagerie... maybe just 1 or 2 more reptiles. And a dog; my daughter wants a klee kai (miniature husky)... and a cat... lol. Which I'll have to sneak in b/c my husband doesn't like them... :p

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
Well, it's not that I don't like cats, I certainly don't hate them, and some can be very pretty. But I'm just not a cat person.
But I also plan to have two, maybe three BDs, and I would like to have at least one Veil Chameleon.

LunaLupus

Hatchling Dragon
I won't mention how many pets I have. :oops: Needless to say, they are on a schedule for feeding, cleaning, and attention. And thankfully my husband fully supports my little habit. :D

Scottio

Hatchling Dragon
I spotted a few at the store the other day about 2 inches. They were so small but I couldn't imagine trying to look after something that small! We got Charizard at 6 weeks and he was a big enough stress!

Latest posts