• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Baby beardie shedding, help?

Shalise

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi! So I got my (very first) bearded dragon, Zeppelin, almost a month ago and he’s started shedding on his tail and I’m just wondering if I should do anything while he sheds? Some people say putting them in the bath with a small amount of water just to help the process. Also, I noticed that he gets a little puffy now and his beard starts to come out a little when he’s sleeping so I’m not sure if he’s agitated or if this is just part of the process. But any suggestions or tips would help! Thank you lots!

Attachments

• 2C0F6F37-8A30-4395-B141-4A1C436D6EA5.jpeg
    2C0F6F37-8A30-4395-B141-4A1C436D6EA5.jpeg
    301.5 KB · Views: 21

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
They puff their beard to help the skins stretch. A shallow bath will help the skin come off. You can brush with a soft toothbrush. Natural aloe at night before they go to bed could help too.

Latest posts