• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Attitude

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
For 2 consecutive days my Liz has pooped in it's food bowl.. today it was so fast I didn't even see him do it and I was right by his cage the whole time... I put the turnip greens in, bent down to get something from the cabinet below and when I came back up there was poo in the food dish, but it looked like the Liz never left his basking rock... It has only happened twice so it may be coincidence, but I have a feeling he's telling me he doesn't like his greens...

Pat B

Super Moderator
Oh my....that is way too funny!! My beardie does not eat his greens. I put them in is tank every day and every day he doesn't eat them. Don't know if that is good or not and the boy has an attitude!! Stuck up little bugger!! He is still young so hopefully one day he will eat them....lol. :rolleyes:

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
Mine will eat one or two bites if I give it to her by hand, but it won't venture down and get them for herself... she's only 10 weeks old, so I'm also hoping mine grows out of this phase...

cherryfilters

Juvenile Dragon
you can get the nature zone baby bites for BD's, mine loved eating greens topped with that baby bites.

but that is funny. your bd is being a smart ass. *excuse my language*

Pat B

Super Moderator
you can get the nature zone baby bites for BD's, mine loved eating greens topped with that baby bites.

but that is funny. your bd is being a smart ass. *excuse my language*
Where do you get hour nature zone baby bites? I want to try that and yes my beardie has an attitude and thinks he is the alpha....NOT in my house....the alpha is ME!! LOL!! :D

cherryfilters

Juvenile Dragon
Where do you get hour nature zone baby bites? I want to try that and yes my beardie has an attitude and thinks he is the alpha....NOT in my house....the alpha is ME!! LOL!! :D

i just replied to your message about petsmart and added a link, funny enough you can get those bites at petsmart, lol!

Latest posts