• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Are we ready!?

homeschoolmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
We got exciting news that our dragon will be here soon.

This is our setup. We are waiting for another log and a cloth hammock for the cool side. We have a hygrometer coming for the back and two probe thermometers to measure surface temperature. It’s not up to it yet, but for a baby bearded dragon we know it needs to be around 105-110. The UVB is an Arcadia Reptile ProT5 12 % and is about 13 inches from the rock.

We have small dubias and BFL for salads. We have Calcium with D3 for dusting 5x a week once a day and a multivitamin with beta carotene for dusting twice a week once a day. And then greens and things for salads of course.

Are we ready for her to move in?

Also should we leave her alone for most of the time the first 1-2 weeks? And do you prefer to hand feed roaches? How often do you bath your dragon?

IMG_2338.jpeg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We got exciting news that our dragon will be here soon.

This is our setup. We are waiting for another log and a cloth hammock for the cool side. We have a hygrometer coming for the back and two probe thermometers to measure surface temperature. It’s not up to it yet, but for a baby bearded dragon we know it needs to be around 105-110. The UVB is an Arcadia Reptile ProT5 12 % and is about 13 inches from the rock.

We have small dubias and BFL for salads. We have Calcium with D3 for dusting 5x a week once a day and a multivitamin with beta carotene for dusting twice a week once a day. And then greens and things for salads of course.

Are we ready for her to move in?

Also should we leave her alone for most of the time the first 1-2 weeks? And do you prefer to hand feed roaches? How often do you bath your dragon?

View attachment 35441
Your tank is wonderful -- however I would cut it in half for now cardboard placed to divide it off - so much space for a baby is too much and your gonna want to work w/ her every day getting your hand in the tank as much as possible hand feeding and holding in the tank for short periods of time - I would leave her alone for the first week as far as handling - dragons do not need baths unless they poop themselves or will ONLY drink from the bath - rinse the salads before serving they will get moisture from that and gut load the roaches at night -- BSFL make great hand tamers and a great staple for babies -- I would suggest a hide for the dragon-- the bricks are going to make good nail trimmers -- I would move the UVB out from the wall - utilize the middle bar on your screen --

Latest posts