• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Arcadia earthpro supplement plan

MasterSplinter

Bearded Dragon Egg
So I was wondering if anyone has tried the Arcadia earthpro supplement plan for bearded dragons? Also related to the scheduling for this species Arcadia says earthpro A every feeding all items, calcium plus magnesium every fourth feeding, and their revitalized d3 every 6 or 8th feeding. My question is for a baby to a juvenile who may have 3 feedings per day would that make sense? And for the d3 how could it be every 8th feeding if your supposed to use the calcium pro on that feeding as well since it’s every fourth? Am I overthinking this?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So I was wondering if anyone has tried the Arcadia earthpro supplement plan for bearded dragons? Also related to the scheduling for this species Arcadia says earthpro A every feeding all items, calcium plus magnesium every fourth feeding, and their revitalized d3 every 6 or 8th feeding. My question is for a baby to a juvenile who may have 3 feedings per day would that make sense? And for the d3 how could it be every 8th feeding if your supposed to use the calcium pro on that feeding as well since it’s every fourth? Am I overthinking this?
Not savvy on this --- but we can flag Tracie the vet tech on this board and have her respond
@Drache613

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Not sure how to do this as I’m new to all of this but I am on board with asking Tracie for sure
I reached out to two people here is one response I got we need to hear back from Tracie as well

I've never heard of or used it. If you already have calcium and vitamin supplements I wouldn't get something new but if you do get some it's probably best not to use any product on every meal, there's no real way to measure or be sure of how much the beardie actually needs.

Drache613

Hatchling Dragon
Hello,

Can you post some pictures of the supplements included
in the supplement plan, that would help out so I can see
the labels for nutrition, etc.
Arcadia is a great brand, so it may be a good plan but I
can look over it for you. I have never used it myself for
any of our reptiles but I do use the lighting however.

Tracie

Latest posts