• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Anyone Ever Watch Life In Cold Blood?

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yep seen it Candice got the DVD and the book it's awesome. I have the atmost respect for David Attenborough I even met him once when he visited down here. I also have life of mammals, life of birds and life in the undergrowth amongst others with a few more of his series on my wish list. Sadly when i met him i did'nt have any of my books for him to sign as i was at Uni (i actually skip an important lecture that day and lined up for an hour just to meet him). I shook his hand though so that was good enough for me. ;D I have always told my wife i learnt to speak english because of him watching his BBC series (life on earth and living planet) as a child (english is my 3rd language) and that i am the nerd/geek i am now to be more like him.

OMG i sound like a gushing groupie lol.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Red Ink AUS said:
OMG i sound like a gushing groupie lol.
haha believe me i dont blame you! i love the work this man does and he has the upmost respect for all the living things he comes in contact with...that series just captivated me (im makin my fiance watch it now)

Latest posts