• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Anybody Ride ~~~ Post Your Motorcycle Pics

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Mine are all 'Old School'.

1974 Honda 750

74%20Honda%20018a.JPG

74%20Honda%20020.jpg

74%20Honda%20023a.JPG

1980 Yamaha XS Eleven - My Wife & I toured & put 3900 KMs on this one in 9 days a couple years ago ...

1980%20-%20XS11%20-1.jpg

My 'Yama-Honda-Davidson' - Named 'The Canadian'. A home built job, a combination of 3 different makes of motorcycles, along with car, truck, tractor, combine parts & a home made Hard Tail frame, 8.5 feet long. Most comfortable highway bike I have ever ridden (Not quite as comfy for a Passenger ;)). Registered as a 1981 Honda 750, the only Honda parts on it are the engine/transmission assembly & the Triple Tree (The 2 parts with serial #s)

Germain%27s%20Bike%20002.jpg

Germain%27s%20Bike%20003c.jpg

I like that they can all be registered as 'Antiques' (+30 years old), so insurance is much lower.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My neighbor built it for himself, in his garage, rode it for a few years, then I bought from him. It was a single seater with back rest & a reserve tank (1.5 gal Tube tank for the gas starter engine from an old Model R John Deere) mounted on the back rack & we collaborated ideas to modify it, remove the spare tank & add the passenger seat, after I purchased it.

Zen ReptileZ

Juvenile Dragon
My neighbor built it for himself, in his garage, rode it for a few years, then I bought from him. It was a single seater with back rest & a reserve tank (1.5 gal Tube tank for the gas starter engine an from old Model R John Deere) mounted on the back rack & we collaborated ideas to modify it, remove the spare tank & add the passenger seat, after I purchased it.
Awesome! Looks very unique and fun to ride! We are still trying to narrow down our annual trip for this summer. Last year we did about 3,000 miles in a week, it was a blast! We hit the black hills / Badlands and then peeked at Sturgis the week before the rally. Get this... Rained for 10 minutes on the whole trip. That is almost unheard of. :) Where do you like to adventure to?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We live in the Prairies, it is so flat here that there is an old saying that, "You can watch your Dog run away for 3 days" :) . So we went West, through Rockies into BC, through the Okanagan Valley from bottom to top during fruit season, Camping/Tenting all the way. Met some wonderful people, was a great ride, my wife's first lengthy ride. We also had very similar weather, ran into about 20 minutes of Downpour as we were going through our home province of Saskatchewan, was coming down so hard we had to stop for lunch & let it pass, so much water on the road, causing hydroplaning. But the rest of the trip was glorious weather, rarely saw a cloud, too hot at times, mid 90sF most of the trip, other than when going through the glaciers, 105F all the way through the Okanagan, we'd find a lake or stream just off the highway, go for a swim, soak our clothes & continue on.

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
I have two toys, my 2006 Kawasaki KFX 400 Quad and my Custom 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250r:
Broncos Ninja 250r.jpg
KFX 400.jpg
KFX 400 Canadian River.jpg
Lily,Me, Ninja.jpg

I don't look like this anymore, more facial hair. Lucky to have that much facial hair in the Army, LOL. Anyhow, the Chihuahua is Bentley and the Yorkie sitting on the rear seat is Lily. And of course.... I'm a huge Denver Broncos fan, hence the custom Metallic Pearl Essent Candy Color of the bike (Orange, White, Blue Baby!).

Latest posts