• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Any One Use???

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Reptisafe?? It is to condition tap water to make it safe for your baby???Adds Electolytes,Removes, Chlorine-and Chloramines.aids in helping new arrivals[rehydrating]Please respond as to good or bad-thanks River

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That is something I have never bothered with in all the years I have been in the Hobby. Unless your BD is is sick or dehydrated, it should not be necessary. If you can drink your Tap water safely, it will be fine for your BD ;).

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Germ; Thank you; another pet shop theory before i got here lol-man i can't understand why people are not trained better.I guess i will keep t anyway in case of emergencey[hoping none] thanks GERM: Bella'aka-river

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
GERM; I really Appreciate all your help so i can give the best to my baby and raise a happy healthy little guy-just going out to pick up recommended timer and when i come back with journals and timer-i will go to the diet page that i have been reading good and bad. Thanks soo much for your time as well, these gentle giants deserve the very best and thanks to all you mods they will get the very best and i think mods must be appreciated a little more and thanked more often.Bella-aka-river-7

Latest posts