• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Any ideas?

marvel44

Bearded Dragon Egg
My dragon is probably around 1-2 years old, and every since we moved to the new house (around 6 months) he does not move much. He stays in the same spot, and has not ate much. He has clear eyes and lifts his head up every now and then. The reptile store said this sounded like brumation, but does it really last that long? I did disturb him a few times (pick him up and give him bath) ??

Any advice would be great... Thanks!!

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome. it seems to me that 6 months is a long time. my beardies have brumated for about 4 months. then off and on for a bit - so --- maybe. have you weighed him? has he lost much weight? what's your tank set up? where are the lights? what are the temps? can you post a photo? more info would probably be helpful

Latest posts