• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Another newbie

bookmistress

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi! I'm new to the forum! Well, new to owning our beardie. I've been surfing the forum for a while gathering information before getting our beardie. We actually got her sooner than expected. We have a leopard gecko and went into the reptile store we frequent for crickets and the owner let us know about a new beardie she got in that was rescued from a home that no longer wanted her. She has a slight malformity with her right front leg, but she moves around fine and is the sweetest girl ever. I immediately fell in love with her as did my husband. The owner gave us a deal on an enclosure and set up and let us have her for free along with some free live food. So.....now we have our newest addition, Banapple! :) She needs a little loving to get back on her feet. She seems pretty healthy weight wise, but her color is a little dull. We soaked her yesterday and she loved it. I think we can get her fixed up in no time. She's seems very happy and active. She eats fine as long as we hand feed her and she's pooping fine. I'm not sure if this was the habit of her previous owner or if it's because she's just getting settled yet. We'll see how it goes as she settles in. My two little girls love her as do we! :)

Banapple.jpg

Angie

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome. Any questions, just ask! Congratulations on your new addition.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome and congrats on your new addition. I think its great you took her in and your right with some love and proper care she will do great, they bounce back pretty fast.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
HI There !
welcome to the craziest corner on the web.. well, reasonably crazy.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome to the forum. Congrats on your little one. You will have a blast. It's nice to hear that you were doing your homework before bringing her home. There is a lot to know, but once you get the basics, it will all become second nature to you.

Here's a link to our caresheet. Give it a read and let us know if you have any questions:
Bearded Dragon Care

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
00020121.gif

Congrats on the newbie, youre gonna love it here.

We love questions an d pics and welll everything about Beardies

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
HI There !
welcome to the craziest corner on the web.. well, reasonably crazy.

She's lying. There's nothing reasonable about this place. It's just plain crazy! LOL!

Welcome to the forum, BM. Oh wait, that didn't sound good. How's Book'm? I just don't want my wife catching me writing to a mistress. LOL!

j/k.....welcome aboard, Bookmistress. :D

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
don't mind Craig.......he's our forum "special needs project", we but we love him.

Welcome Welcome!!

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
HI and welcome!
Congrats on the new addition! It is great that you took in one that needed a little extra help. They are usually the best!

Latest posts