• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Am I the only one who does this..News Bearded Dragons are the new drug

Spikeleebd

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I am currently raising my first bearded dragon his name is spike lee like the movie director and i find myself stairing at his enclosure all the time. My wife is always saying that you pay more attention to that lizard more than you do to me lol. Even when I go somewhere I always seem to find myself in a petstore or on this forum all times of day. I didn't know that before I bought the lil guy I would get so addicted to him so bad. Sometimes I even find myself talking to him. if anybody has this same addiction please comment on this thread

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My wife is always saying that you pay more attention to that lizard more than you do to me lol.
(prewarning- i type fast so my spelling is probibly crap) i know how u feel exactly. and my bf says the same thing about my dragons lol. after i got my male iggy from a friend i went from not likeing bearded dragons much to COMPLETELY addicted to them lol. my world revolves around iggy (male beardie) and the rest of my clan (4 soon to be 5 other beardies) that i have gathered since i got iggy in febuary of this year. almost everything i do i am thinking about my bearded dragons. thier tanks have become my t.v cuz they are so entertaining sometimes and if im not in school looking up information and doing beardie research im on here, in the local reptile shop or pet store looking at the bearded dragons and supplies with iggy or one of my others. and everything i do at home i have to have a beardie hanging out on my shoulder with me or i feel kinda bare lol

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am currently raising my first bearded dragon his name is spike lee like the movie director and i find myself stairing at his enclosure all the time. My wife is always saying that you pay more attention to that lizard more than you do to me lol. Even when I go somewhere I always seem to find myself in a petstore or on this forum all times of day. I didn't know that before I bought the lil guy I would get so addicted to him so bad. Sometimes I even find myself talking to him. if anybody has this same addiction please comment on this thread
It all starts with 1 Dragon :)

Chelsey

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
my beardie gets all of my attention because every one else is 8+ hours away from me so I'm sure once we make the trip back home that my "addiction" will be brought up. you are not alone! :D

Stephanie Stewart

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member

Yes I am the same! It all started when my Son could not keep his ball python and beardie at his Dad's so he brought them here to live with me. Well, ever since then I became HOOKED! I love the beardie so much...he is my best friend. Their little personalities are just so awesome. Enjoy!!!

DougT

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I talk to my little freinds ALL the time and I swear they understand me,my wife thinks I have lost it,and she tells the Dragons this all the time as she also talks to them. They are exellent listeners!!!!!!!

Emily

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My husband is away overseas and he let me buy Diddy about 4 months ago. Ever since, he's always complained that I give more love to Diddy than I do him:pPP So yes, it's normal to be completely enslaved by the beard. =] Their so addicting, and it's so fun to learn about the different foods, breeds, and enclosures. Herpetology is a healthy hobby, I must say. :)

Mountain Bearded Dragons

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My husband is away overseas and he let me buy Diddy about 4 months ago. Ever since, he's always complained that I give more love to Diddy than I do him:pPP So yes, it's normal to be completely enslaved by the beard. =] Their so addicting, and it's so fun to learn about the different foods, breeds, and enclosures. Herpetology is a healthy hobby, I must say. :)
I agree so very much because my beardie knows me and she knows how to get her way easy and they are so addictive to read on and watch what they do too. Thank the LORD for these amazing creatures. Also once you get one then you want to get two then so on lol

Emily

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I'm thinking of getting my husband a beardie for his next birthday. I KNOW he wants one, and gets jealous because Diddy prefers my lap to his. hehe. ;)

Latest posts