• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Alice

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
ce9c46e5d9c142c6eabebc1e4eedc74a.jpg
She stood like this for a long time. She is such a fatty. I think her little legs are the cutest things ever. These dwarf frogs are so so entertaining to watch and pretty low maintenance if there's no fish in there. I hv 2 frogs Zeus and Alice and 2 sucker fish named before and after
dd76e4bba062088e384d9ddc29ad6bdc.jpg
they're special non aggressive sucker fish. They all get along great. I highly recommend dwarf frogs if you like to laugh out loud.
3660600d73759c8349fff2751bf61eea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
How big is the tank? Do they live completely under water?

Alice is adorable! Lol

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
10 gal. They were the size of my thumb nail when I got them they're tiny. They sing to eachother and you can hear them. I make everybody shut up when they sing. They only come up to get air . They do ninja moves and can freeze in midair. I really enjoy them. I feed them with a turkey baster and in a dish at the bottom.

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
10 gal. They were the size of my thumb nail when I got them they're tiny. They sing to eachother and you can hear them. I make everybody shut up when they sing. They only come up to get air . They do ninja moves and can freeze in midair. I really enjoy them. I feed them with a turkey baster and in a dish at the bottom.

Wow! They sound really cool! The size of your thumb nail. How precious. You have more than one so they get along okay with others? I need to stop asking so many questions. The more I ask the more I'm falling in love. Hubby would not be happy with another pet & tank to take care of! Lol

With 2 dragons, 13 crabs and 5 cats - he says I'm done! Lol but they sound amazing. I can live our my dwarf frogs thru you!

Thank you for sharing and explaining about them to me.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I hv 1 female and 1 male. They get along great. Zeus is alot more social and playful. Alice is a little skittish.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
3731d009789f9d7f416ea33d11f4c8c1.jpg
fe5c830631e28fa1bd1d3a1be2c02b23.jpg
Zues loves her sexy legs too. They're doin it. It looks like the most annoying sex ever. You wouldn't believe how strong his little tiny arms are. I tried to make him let go before and he wont.

Latest posts