• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jaime

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi! I actually had the wrong estimate when I asked about my beardies appx age yesterday, I was thinking he was only 3 inches from top of nose to end of tail but realized today after being with him more that hes more like 5" how old would you guess this guy to be with the extended inches? How much do they grow a month?

Jaime

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Petco, he was the largest ones. The rest were about 4" and 3" one was maybe 2 1/2." he was largest all around, belly, head and length. I thought maybe he looked healthiest at that size so I picked him lol plus he was the most active (trying to find a way out and playing with kids along the glass...actually not sure if its even a boy yet.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You did good you don’t want the smaller ones they are to small the sad part is at 2 1/2 it won’t make it at Petco the crickets they are probably trying to feed them are bigger then there heads..Keep reading there is a lot of good info on this Forum and ask all the questions you want we never get tired of answering them not like some of the other forums out there we like the interaction

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
0810111622.jpg just read just measured mine and he is 5 and a half inches long got him on the 7th and petsmart told me he was 3 or 4 months old

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
yer, you find that petstore dragons are much much smaller than private. My Yoda was 5 1/2 inches from snout to tail tip and weighed 14 grams when i got jhim on 1 st July. They told me he was 5 months old..
Althought,he has grown heaps since then. He's 11 1/2 inches and weighs 49 grams.

Latest posts