• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

advice please

jemma

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beardy is 9 mths old. For the last few day he just sits in the furthest corner and does nothing. He is eating when I put food in front of him but then he just goes back to the same spot. The temps seem fine. 38° in basking, 25° in the cool area. Any ideas?

jemma

Bearded Dragon Egg
[ have just moved him from the kitchen into the living room because he was out there on his own. This is his set up.

Attachments

• 1431584115332.jpg
    1431584115332.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 17

MisterD83

Juvenile Dragon
With all the beardies that I've raised, 4 of my brother's that I returned to him a while ago and now 1 of my own, they spend most (about 80% I think) their time in a basking spot. Granted they're in glass aquariums and can see out on all sides, as well as a cat that will chase when they start glass surfing. :/

drzebra

Juvenile Dragon
I'm not really keen on the red basking light. I'd replace it with a cheap off the shelf flood light plugged into a dimmer.

If for no other reason, it'd show off his colors better.

jemma

Bearded Dragon Egg
I've got a dimmer. So you saying just a normal spot light will be sufficient?