• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Advice needed about keeping crickets

Und3adPrinc3ss

Bearded Dragon Egg
Currently I am only keeping 100 crickets at a time. I get them from a local bait shop as the only pet store close is pathetic. I go to reptile shows when they are close and I'm thinking about getting them at the show. They sell them 1000 in a box. I saw in another post that someone kept them in a large plastic storage tub and ventilated the top. I have several of these and am really interested in doing the same. Anyone have some advice on how to keep the death rate low? I've been feeding cricket cubes(orange cubes that provide water and nutrients in one) and bearded dragon food pellets.

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
wow you must visit your bait shop every few days! geez you must be a frequent flyer feeding 50 crickets a day they probly make there rent payment off of you

order crickets online mulberryfarms.com

Latest posts