• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Advancement/Promotion

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well folks we will find out tomorrow (supposedly) if I get advanced to the next rank or not (4th time I have taken the exam, passed every time but got passed over). Wish me luck folks. Hopefully tomorrow I will be a E5 finally!!

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am officially selected to 2nd Class (E5)

Congrats...

If you had to clarify your rank what is it? Like corporal/sergeant or is it an officers rank. Dont know the Overseas ranks that well

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Its a 2nd Class Petty officer in the Navy but for other branches it would be a SGT

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Aaaaaaaaaah Thanx. So it would be s Sgt in SAAF also I guess.

Was just curious as I was in the SAAF for 16 years myself. Resigned in 2007 due to NO PROMOTION POSSIBILITIES till 2016. Cool 'eh.

At least you got your Promotion, hope the pay goes up significantly TOO

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yup.. Now he can throw what little weight he has, and sharpen up on his BS ! *giggles*.
Congrates, bro ! Enjoy the Roasting on your behalf !

Latest posts