• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Acidophiliz?

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Good afternoon everyone,

As some of you already know my girl has been passing worms :( we are currently awaiting her vet appointment next week. In the mean time I was recommended by a few people to go ahead and have a good pro biotic on deck that I was most likely going to need it. I ordered a product called Acidophiliz at beautiful dragon.com (never purchased anything from them but have herd great things). From what I read it sounds safe and effective. I am wondering if any of you know more about it and if you guys think it was a wise choice or not?
Thanks so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Sounds like you got the one that was labeled probiotic powder? That's a good one. I've been happy with everything I've ordered from that site. When you go there you see all these things that you didn't realize you needed :)

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Sounds like you got the one that was labeled probiotic powder? That's a good one. I've been happy with everything I've ordered from that site. When you go there you see all these things that you didn't realize you needed :)

This one I believe is in liquid form. But hearing that you are happy with them makes me feel like I picked a good place :) so thank you for including your experience from them. And yes lol. I started browsing around and seen all kinds of goodies and things I wanted to get

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
And everything is so cheap! It comes in small containers so nothing gets wasted.

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
You really can't beat the prices! The probiotic (Acidophiliz) I ordered was only like 5 bucks! Even after shipping it was still inexpensive

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yea I order there too, I'm not familiar with the liquid one but they are who I got the powders from.

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yea I order there too, I'm not familiar with the liquid one but they are who I got the powders from.

I have read good things about the place but it does make me feel much better hearing both of you say good things about them. I know in human world pro biotic is a very good thing even when we are healthy and feeling fine. I'm assuming it is the same in dragon world and its not something that will hurt her as long as the correct amount is giving?

Latest posts