• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ace has gone to the dark side

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Well it's official. Ace is no longer the 'sweet boy' as he has always been since I got him.

All of my beardies have pooped on me, or somewhere I would not like poop to be.

Baby has pooped on me, my bed, her feeding container, the floor, and in the car.
Charlie has pooped on me... and that time was when he didn't poop for about 2 weeks - yikes!

Ace has never been 'disrespectful'. He never pooped on anyone or where he shouldn't. Even when he would poop in his cage, he never did it when people were in the room. Heck, he would even poop where it's barely noticable. How nice is that! :D

BUT NOW, he poops at every opportunity. He poops on the floor when I let him run around, and doesn't care who sees. Last week, he pooped on the care ride on his way to see me (my sister took him and Baby when she came to pick me up). Heck, he pooped on me when I was laying down with him, yesterday. So, I was laying down, and he was on my chest. He climbed onto my face too. Then I placed him on my stomach, and seconds later, I felt something warm on my stomach. OH GOSH! I quickly got up and picked him up off me, and put him on the floor. When I got up though, the poop ran down to my pants and part of my bed (sorry for the detail guys lol). He still wasn't even done. He pooped some more on my floor, and dragged his bum too. THANKS ACE!

crystal9534

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
lol weezer poops on anyone when we take him out. m'lynn was in my shirt once and i kept smelling something stinky. i kept blaming it on the dog but she didn't look guilty. i notice a dark spot on the outside of my shirt and look in my shirt and sure enough, there's m'lynn lookin back up at me next to a poop. it was gross

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lol...Ace has joined the dark side club! Congrats. ;D

valkryja

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Loki's a pooper. :( But it's gotten to the point where I notice immediately if he's about to drop a bomb. He sort of shifts his legs back and picks his tail up slightly, and then I yell "NOOOO!," grab him, and put a paper towel or something disposable under his butt.

crystal9534

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
valkyrja said:
Loki's a pooper. :( But it's gotten to the point where I notice immediately if he's about to drop a bomb. He sort of shifts his legs back and picks his tail up slightly, and then I yell "NOOOO!," grab him, and put a paper towel or something disposable under his butt.

same here lol. we always know when they're about to poop

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
rex kind of went to the dark side, he took an incognito poo right next to my mouse pad, i kept smelling it and thinking it was the garbage can and took it out but the smell still persisted.....yuck. It was then I remembered Rex had been on my computer desk earlier. Lil stinker.

Latest posts