• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

about 1000 crickets just died??

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think it was just a bad batch of crickets. It happened to a batch of mine after about 2 weeks as well. Sometime these things just happen. You need really good ventilation for crickets. Here is my lid:
100_1239.jpg

I found when I switched to the screen like this the death rate was cut in half. Just cut a hole, attach the screen. I had duct tape now it is hot glued in.

The price of Ghann's crickets has gone up. Flukerfarms.com has the same price as Ghanns old prices and the quality is still good.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Grimm, I'm with Sandra... not enough ventilation... Just copy what she did with her bin lid... you shouldn't have any more problems.
Just my .02,though.

Latest posts