• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A Love Like No Other

Em Lynch

Juvenile Dragon
Hi guys :)
I just wanted to ask if any of you have experienced the same thing I am recently, I've owned my lovely beardie for 2 weeks now and I've grown so attached to her I can't imagine my life without her, she's always on my mind and I always look forward to coming home to her at the end of the day for snuggles before I put her to bed, which she really enjoys too :D She falls asleep on my chest and we lie together for an hour or two whilst I watch t.v then I put her back into her viv (like a sleeping toddler) and she stays in the same position I place her down in all night with a smile on her face, happy and warm.

I feel quite protective over her because she was in very bad condition when I got her, neglected from human contact and uvb light, and food. She was very weak and small, but i'm seeing an improvement daily and its heart wrenching to think of what a state she was when I got her when it doesn't take much to keep her happy and healthy.

I don't think I ever expected to bond so much with a beardie is what i'm trying to say, she's the best pet i've ever had :)

395774_342972985724909_342961799059361_1151743_188851063_n.jpg

Latest posts