• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A game for all of us... !

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Have you ever played the "mutter" game ? usually this happens with spouses, teenagers, and sometimes younger siblings...

lemme know ;)
Janie

Sarah Austin

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
is that similar to the game called telephone?...where u start by telling some one some thing and it goes down the line and by the time it gets to the last person its completely different from what the first person said.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
More like... can you figure out what the other person is muttering ;) My almost 17 year old has two levels of vocal sounds... muttering... and yelling... I know I'm deaf, but sheeesh ! Share your "Mutter" stories ! lol
Janie

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Looks like I have a long while of this my daughter is 9 and ask her to do anything and its mumble mumble ask her to repeat what she said and its "NOTHING" or I get that snotty look I wish i could slap it right off her face sometimes lol , or she goes into her room mumbling and you hear her talking to herself/me lol but she wont say it loud enough that i can hear. I miss my little princess lol this attitude she suddenly has sucks, and I have a 2 yr old and a 1yr old so I know there is alot more to come. :-\

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ah yes... preadolescence... I hate to say this darlin', but you are in for yeaaaaaaaaars of that ;)

Oh, Thanks Sandy ! I always need hugs ;)
Psst.. my 39 year old mutters too.. not often, but it does happen ;)
Janie

Latest posts