• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

8 more enclosures

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well here is the rough frame of 8 more enclosures still have to frame it out and build the doors, cut vents etc.

IMG_20110904_210626.jpg

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Can't wait 2 see them when ur finished, nice set up.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Not as fancy as yours but they will do. Im not looking for fashion just more realestate

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
With 35 dragons ur going 2 need more real-estate, no doubt about that!

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Damn i just relized i had that tank on the bottom with corn snakes in it and guess what? it wont fit out the hole. Guess ill have to pull it apart, thats what happens when i get to excited to get something done.

Dragonsx6

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
That why we are building our own enclosure too - no where to put them all in one area. I keep threatning that i'm going to empty the garage and turn it into a huge Beardie Rescue, but hubby & daughter would never see me then as I would spend all my time out there :)

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Lol ya we are talking about putting the kitchen table in storage to make are room.

lisa foster

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Looks great I wish I had those carpentry skill. Wow 35dragons you have a full house :)

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ya for sure we are looking to get into a bigger place im out of wall room.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well got it finished up today last of the doors built, vents cut into the sides temps seem to be good.
IMG_20110913_195059.jpg

Latest posts