• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

4ft vivarium

Spyro1

Hatchling Dragon
Hi at the moment i have a arcadia 12% desert 24w uvb can i up the wattage it seems a bit dull on the cool end or can i move it over???

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi at the moment i have a arcadia 12% desert 24w uvb can i up the wattage it seems a bit dull on the cool end or can i move it over???
Where is it at? And what do you mean dull? No light on the cool end? The UVB is fine for wattage you dont want anything stronger for a 40+ gallon tank unless your using a tank that is really tall like higher than 24" -- you can use a regular household bulb low wattage like 40 or 60 watt or a LED bulb - you dont want your ambient temps on the cool side over 85 --

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It is 22" long i have put it more on basking side should i just move it over???
I would try and get it closer to your basking side or in the middle of the tank and set up a second basking area

Latest posts