• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

40 gallon breeder tank

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Will a 40 gallon breeder tank old water? I want to put 2 African helmelted turtles in it

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It should, providing there are no cracks or the corner seals have not let go, to allow leaks. Put it in the tub & check it out ;) .

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
depends on if it was a critter cage or not. Some of them are not sealed if they're meant for lizards or reptiles.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Real Breeder Tanks are aquariums, so I think you should be ok, they are very easily sealed if it does happen to leak.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Real Breeder Tanks are aquariums, so I think you should be ok, they are very easily sealed if it does happen to leak.
Too true, a real breeder is an aquarium. Unfortunately I have had one that size that was a critter cage type deal and was awful. One of those Zilla things that broke real easily.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Do you think the 40 gallon breeder tank is big enough for 2 African helmelted turtle

Latest posts