• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

3 Yr old Fancy Bearded Dragon, Male

OliviaKt

Bearded Dragon Egg
IMG-7495.jpg
Hey, 3 years ago in September of 2016 I received Spike. I have loved and taken care of him to the best of my abilities these past years, but now I have found myself unable to set aside enough time to properly care for him. I am going off to college soon and my parents refuse to take care of him while I am gone and I was just wondering if anyone else is willing to offer him a loving home! I am based in New Jersey, but I am willing to drive to other nearby states to meet up for an exchange or I can even do the research and find the safest way to mail him to you. I am not asking for any money and if you want I can even give you his tank and the decorations in them seeing as I wont be needing them anymore.
Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_7486 (1).jpg
    IMG_7486 (1).jpg
    3 MB · Views: 162

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
View attachment 21612
Hey, 3 years ago in September of 2016 I received Spike. I have loved and taken care of him to the best of my abilities these past years, but now I have found myself unable to set aside enough time to properly care for him. I am going off to college soon and my parents refuse to take care of him while I am gone and I was just wondering if anyone else is willing to offer him a loving home! I am based in New Jersey, but I am willing to drive to other nearby states to meet up for an exchange or I can even do the research and find the safest way to mail him to you. I am not asking for any money and if you want I can even give you his tank and the decorations in them seeing as I wont be needing them anymore.
Thank you!
[/QUOTE
AHHHHHHHEEEEEE! He is so cuteeeee!!! I wish I could take him but I live in Iowa. And I already have a baby beardie! Spike is adorable though! I hope he finds a great home! Best of luck!