• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 year anniversary!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
20141129_132110.jpg
Today marks the 2 year anniversary of the day I brought this sweetie home! Can't imagine my life without Dexter.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Thanks Noella! She is such a little character, I love her to death!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You're welcome.

Maya and I are battling Coccidia and Pinworms...Round 2...They said she reinfected herself and I should get rid of the wood...Jarich said I didn't have to and wrap the wood in plastic and freeze overnight.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
That stinks, I would think baking the wood would kill anything that is on it.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Same here. I baked it for several hours at 350- 375 for three to four hours.

rob.kolm

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
What about soaking the wood in a bleach/water solution for a few days. Rinse water for a few days then air drying before baking.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was thinking about doing that, but they said bleach solutions don't do that. Maya is arm waving!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Wonder what she's waving about. That's cool. Luci waved once when we first got him now nothing. We got a head bob once.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think at herself. I had a head bob, hiss, and beard when I had her out in the bathroom, washing her feet. :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
LOL! Lately Luci has been freaking out when I pick him up to take him out of his tank. I scoop him from the underside but it doesn't make a difference. It's like he tries to get out of his tank and when I try to take him out he fights it. I'm hoping it's just because he's shedding his underbelly now so maybe he's just sensitive.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Maya's funny when I take her out. She actually hung on by her back legs today, lucky I had my hand under her...Crazy monkey.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Lucy has to grow his nails back to be able to hang. When we changed him to ceramic tile he ran so much that his nails are no longer sharp. So we are extra careful when we carry him around because we know he doesn't stick very well. LOL!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She's one lovely little glass dancing dragon. Never stops. All day long, it's glass dancing, licking the air.

Latest posts