• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 Year Adult & a 3month Red Citrus Hypo (best offer) - $200

Shoulon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Looking for a good home for both of them. I'm asking $200 for each, willing to haggle.

Also I have a Bin of 1800+ Dubai mixed. willing to let go for $100. There's about 1200 under one inch and rest are 50/50 adult to mid sized. I had this colony to feed both Beardys along with greens.

Click Image to see several images.

Asking $200 for the Adult. I don't really know the breed of the Adult, He's a very yellowish color but seems to be a normal imo. But hes outstandingly smart. As to his own choice he rarely ever bask. (only in mornings and like 20mins after Eating) I'll upload more pic's of the Adult apon request.

20120313_130537.jpg

$200 for this lil one. She's very hyperactive and likes too hide. Also was very trained when I got her. knows how to drink water from bowl and poops away from basking area. She can be picky about eating Dubai twice in one day. Click image to see more pics

Latest posts