• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 new female Geckos!!

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I just got these 2 girls. About 4 years old.
The 1st I think is a normal. She is called Shirley.
The 2nd I just dont know. She is called Laverne.
1st Shirley.
IMG_4515.jpg

IMG_4517.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

Now Laverne!!
IMG_4525.jpg

IMG_4529.jpg

IMG_4530.jpg

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
nice man
howd you come upon these? work a trade or something? You planning to start working with gex now

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
VERY NICE ;D Tom, I have always admired leopard geckos i love the reticulated pattern on the normal looking ones (is it still a leopard gecko if it no longer resembles a leopard, ahh an ethical question for another time lol), though they are not available to me. Are they your first foray into the world of geckos?

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I had a gecko years ago but this will be my 1st group in years.
I have never bred them before either.
There are so many morphs with geckos I dont plan on getting crazy with them.
Dragons is where I started and that will always be my main focus.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
and leos dont take up much space im sure he had a empty corner somewere (may have had to trash some of the wifes belongings but thats just part of being addicted to reptiles lmao)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
*grins and keeps mum*
Janie

lol someone on here tried to get me to come home with a few geckos couple of weeks ago and had my wife not be there they would have and id have been like "Honey look aint it cute" but she, in a wifely under the table type manner, told me no lmao.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Next time... just send them to me, Brian... I'll find a place for two...Somewhere !
Janie

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Whats a Trempler (sp) Albino? I have had 2 people it could be that as well.
Google photos and you have to sift thru 1000's just to get one that might look like yours...lol

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Could be a snow tremper.

This is a horrible pic, but if you can lighten it at all you'll see the lavender against the pale skin.
Picture040.jpg

That's a tremper.

This is a snow tremper
snowtremper.jpg

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I have a leopard gecko as well,there are pics of her in the other pets section of this forum.One is of her getting a drink of water,tongue and all.

Latest posts