• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

10 new kittens!

Dawn McNair

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Anyone want a kitty in 8 weeks?

People tend to drop off unwanted animals on my road and they tend to find my house. Well two of those cats decided to have kittens on the same day at the same time together in the same box! Crazy. But we have 10 cuties to find homes for. The momma's are both calicos and we got 4 gingers and 6 calicos/black. Can't tell if all the blacks are Callie's.

I need a gofundme page to get all these strays fixed. Sadly our shelter is full up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430967131.467892.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430967149.759850.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Oh my gosh, are those the two momma cats hugging each other? This is too much cuteness this morning!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Animals are so amazing how they know to help each other. You always hear stories of dogs that stay by their dog friends that have been injured. It's so touching.

20 years ago I had an elderly cat named Jingles that developed severe hip problems and we had just brought home Cleo and she didn't want anything to do with Jingles. When the hip problems really got bad and Jingles would start crying, Cleo would come to her aid. It was so cute.

Dawn McNair

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
A www. We lost a kitty. Not sure what happened. Might have been smooshed by the two mommas. I gave them a bigger box. Both mommas feed the kitties. They take turns taking breaks. One momma is always with the babies.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Sorry to hear about the loss. It is cute they have the two mommas to take care of them.