• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

10 gallon tank setup help please !

Marianalago

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, I recently got my baby bearded dragon and was told the 10 gallon would be fine for him for a few months . I got the thrive set that came with everything he needed but i am concerned with the lighting . I used a basking light that came with the tank from thrive and it is 65 watts but i am wondering if i need a uvb light aswell or something more because I don’t think it is getting hot enough. But he has been eating fine and moving all around normally and pooping normally aswell . Please help what type of lighting should i get for my 10G temporary ?? Because right now I cannot afford to get a 20-50 gallon and when i do upgrade i am
Going straight to a 40-55 gallon but not at the moment.

Attachments

• 9C62BF9A-F6C0-4A1C-9C8D-4DEAF04CE343.jpeg
    9C62BF9A-F6C0-4A1C-9C8D-4DEAF04CE343.jpeg
    325.9 KB · Views: 21

shaunadi

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, I recently got my baby bearded dragon and was told the 10 gallon would be fine for him for a few months . I got the thrive set that came with everything he needed but i am concerned with the lighting . I used a basking light that came with the tank from thrive and it is 65 watts but i am wondering if i need a uvb light aswell or something more because I don’t think it is getting hot enough. But he has been eating fine and moving all around normally and pooping normally aswell . Please help what type of lighting should i get for my 10G temporary ?? Because right now I cannot afford to get a 20-50 gallon and when i do upgrade i am
do you have a thermometer? i believe u could get a digital one for under 10$ (i dont remember how much mine was). do you know how hot it is? if his basking spot is 85-100 (or over) he will be perfectly fine.

Marianalago

Bearded Dragon Egg
do you have a thermometer? i believe u could get a digital one for under 10$ (i dont remember how much mine was). do you know how hot it is? if his basking spot is 85-100 (or over) he will be perfectly fine.
Yes i do and it stays around 85-95

Tina9047

Bearded Dragon Egg
Best place to get a 40-55 gallon tank is Petco when they are on sale and 40 gallon tanks are half price at $50! Please go to this website for Fire and Ice Dragons
fireandicedragonsdotcom
They are one of the top breeders of bearded dragons and their website has some of the best information I’ve ever come across. I’m training to be a breeder myself and these people have been in business for over 20 years. They know what they are doing. Check out the site and ask Terri anything

Latest posts