• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

1 year old beardie help

Bubbamedic0602

Bearded Dragon Egg
Well, I was planning to build my son's enclosure and get it all set up before buying him a Beardie, but earlier this evening I came across someone selling 1 year old beardie with enclosure, lights, and various other extras for $75. We are going to check it out tomorrow to make sure it's healthy, and was hoping to get some advice before me go. Also, any tips on caring for the 1 year old beardie will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome2.jpg

A few good links to help get you started ...

Basic BD Care Sheet - A Place To Start

Bearded Dragon --- Exclusive Care Info Library

Beautiful Dragons Nutrition Chart

UVB Bulb Types & Setup

Is Bearded Dragon Co-habitation a good plan?

How to sex a Bearded Dragon
How To Sex A Bearded Dragon

Bubbamedic0602

Bearded Dragon Egg
seemed to be a healthy happy beardie. set up was very clean, and came in a 40 gal enclosure with a basking light, uv light, extra basking bulb, cricket enclosure. He liked it so we brought it home. Best I can tell it's a female. He named it Si before we checked the sex after Uncle Si, so I guess now it'll be Aunt Si instead.

avyrus666

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
What a great deal! Adults plus a cage can go up to around $300. And that's mostly just the beardie, 40gal, and lights! Being only one, you will have him a long time, and that type of companionship is lovely! :)

Sent from my ADR6330VW using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts