• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

1 Year, 2 Year

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
November 1st was the birth date I always gave to Dexter and Luci. I got them both in December 1 year apart and figured they were a month old at the time. So here are their pictures!

Dexter 1 month and Dexter at 2 years:
Collage 2014-10-30 19_36_53.jpg

Luci 1 month and Luci at 1 year:
Collage 2014-10-30 19_32_19.jpg

Luci and Dexter when Luci was one month and when he was 1 year:
Collage 2014-10-30 19_38_19.jpg

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Dexter and Luci are looking great! Smiles over a pumpkin. :) And I love their funny looks.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Thanks Noella:D This morning I cut up their pumpkin and cooked it for them for breakfast. Hopefully they eat some. Luci hasn't been too excited about his greens lately. I know he is eating some though because it's in his poop.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
So far I haven't seen any eaten. I did find night crawlers at the pet store. Luci ate half of one and Dexter couldn't figure it out and got embarrassed and walked away! I think she may have a problem with depth perception. I'll post video in a bit.

tcruz

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I Love your pics. They are so beautiful Patsy...Thanks so much for sharing!

Latest posts