• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Yes, I'm new at this,

CitrusStoli

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I'm looking for some info and help anyone can give. I'm very excited because I just got another beardie. The male I have is a citrus hypo, and he's gorgeous, and apparently came from a lizard that was from Merlin from Fire and Ice dragons. So they say,but I hope so. I also just picked up a gorgeous hypo trans leatherback as well. So what things should I do to help this process, and yes I do want to breed them, obviously the choice of the breeding forum, but I love my guy,and sure I will love her, and want to give them the best life possible first, and not really push the breeding. Any information would be very helpful.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congrats on the new addition, that pairing should produce some nice dragons. Are u housing them separately?

CitrusStoli

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yes, they will be housed separately, don't want to stress them out. Definitely getting a slide front tank this time lol.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes, they will be housed separately, don't want to stress them out. Definitely getting a slide front tank this time lol.
Sounds good. Just make sure that they get proper lighting, calcium, vitamins, a healthy protein diet with daily greens & by the time they get 2 correct age & weight, u will have some healthy dragons 2 work with.

CitrusStoli

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I will make sure of that, so far I think my dragon likes mustard greens, doesn't care for collared,and hasn't taken a liking to butternut squash. Still trying though lol. I have basking and uvb setup, only about 10 inches from his basking spot, and it's a hide, which he likes to use when he's to hot, he gets baths every day.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sounds like they have a good home. Do u have any pics of the hypo/trans leather?

CitrusStoli

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Here is one of my guy again...enjoying a bath in the sunlight lol.
stoli.jpg

CitrusStoli

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I love the little guy, was funny to watch, he couldn't seem to get past that there was a wall there, he kept trying to walk off the carpet, was pretty entertaining lol. I was told he's a super citrus hypo. Saw fire and ice have ice dragons too, think those would be an interesting pairing lol.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They're a blast 2 watch sometimes, it can b very entertaining depending on what trouble they're trying 2 get n2.

CitrusStoli

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I found out he tries to swim on glass table tops, that was pretty funny to watch, he kinda bunny hopped a couple of times to get off the glass haha.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I've got a little female leather that jumps up 4 food, looks like she's popping an ollie, doing a bunny hop or something?

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
The one that you alread have is a citrus hypo? Is that the one that you posted the pic of? That's neato, because Yaddle is a hypo citrus x sandfire mix!

Latest posts