• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wow!! Growth Spurt!!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Myah hit a growth spurt recently and her body just exploded in size. I couldn't believe it. That little girl's growing quickly.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Look at my belly! I'm getting ready to shed on my tail and body again! I'm GROWING!!!
myah9.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Luci has hit a snag, he got real big real fast and now the only thing growing is his fat belly! He looks like he has a beer gut!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I swear, Myah loves to eat!

Breakfast: Gutloaded crickets
Lunch: Greens and Crickets
Dinner: Gutloaded Crickets.

Between Breakfast and Dinner: One huge poo. ;)

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She looks great! Are you keeping track of her weight and length or photographing her regularly? I bet she's growing FAST!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She looks great! Are you keeping track of her weight and length or photographing her regularly? I bet she's growing FAST!

Her length right now. I've ordered a scale to measure her weight so it should be here any day now along with a strip that'll automatically turn on and off her lights. I have a black book I'm keeping track with her. Yes, I am. With each length measure. I need to measure and take a picture of her sitting there while I measure her, but she doesn't like to sit still for long. She runs away from the measuring tape all the time. She finally figures: "Ok. Mommy just wants to see how long I am."

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I can never get them to sit still for the measure tape either. They always turn their head or try to run away. It's fun to keep track of them and see how much they grow.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I hope she doesn't run off the scale when I go to weigh her.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I put mine in a box on the scale, they usually sit still long enough to get a number. Put the box on the scale, zero/tare out the number and then put them in the box.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok. Funny little thing about Myah: When she gets scared about something that's not supposed to be there, she'll be hiding in her bushes and waiting for me to come up there and remove it. This time, her washcloth is under her basking spot for her to sleep on...Seems she likes to go sleep there and I don't want her to get cold now that it's turning cooler.

Latest posts